Lisburn BMX Club is ran by volunteers and the slots will fluctuate depending on volunteer commitments
This booking system is for a rider to book a Track session who are not current members of Lisburn BMX Club.
Membership to Lisburn BMX Club can be found here,Lisburn BMX Club Membership
This page is for the BMX track ONLY – For Pump track booking please check here
Our open sessions are for riders who have completed an induction or who have regularly rode the track previously.
Our training sessions are for riders who have completed an induction or who have regularly rode the track previously and are fully competent on the track – please see the clubs training structure.
These are aimed at new riders to the track , not riders who have visited before.
If you have not rode the track before You will be required to take part in an induction Session so that we can be sure that you have a complete understanding of the track. These sessions are on a Sunday morning – Please book all induction sessions here.
You will require:
- full-length clothing, gloves full length , Full Face Helmet we would Also suggest elbow and knee pads.
If you have any issues just contact the Club and we can advise.
Alternatively you can sign up to our Intro2BMX program.
Only once you take part in an induction session or Intro2BMX program you can then take part in our coached or open sessions.
Please note to use the track for insurance purpose’s you will require a Valid Cycling Ireland or UCI affiliated federation license number, if you do not have one please book into an induction session.
You must enter all details including full name correctly.
The week ahead- Beginning 4th of December.
Tuesday 5th (£5.00), Coaching if you have a transponder ensure its on your bike.
Split sessions you must book the correct slot we will require riders to come off the track when their session is over so the next slot can run on time, ensure your transponder if you have one is on your bike.
- 6:30 -7:30 , (PAYG Tuesday U10) Riders with race Licence under 8 & under 10 (born 2011 and below).
- 7:30-8:30 (PAYG Tuesday U12> Adult) Riders with race Licence under 12 U14 U16 , JR Adult ( Riders race age 11 & above ) .Born 2008+
- Sunday 10th of December -Split sessions you must book the correct slot
- (Sunday PAYG U10) 10:30 -11:30 Riders with race Licence under 8 & under 10 (born 2011 and below)
- 10:30 -11:30 Induction sessions* For ALL induction sessions please book these here
- (Sunday PAYG U12+) 11:30-12:30 Riders with race Licence under 12 U14 U16 ( Riders race age 11 in 2023 > U14 U16) Born 2012
- (Sunday PAYG JR & Adult) 12:30-1:30 Riders with race Licence JR & Adult
Once booked you will get a confirmation email – please check your spam filter just in case it goes there.
Please note to use the track for insurance purpose’s you will require a Valid Cycling Ireland or UCI affiliated federation licence number, if you do not have one please book into an induction session.
Please only book sessions for your household/ family – any sessions with persons outside your household/family ( mother/father/sibling) will be cancelled.
By using this booking system and continuing you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions , these are in addition to the current Terms and condition of membership / Track rules. these can be found here.
In addition booking through the below system you are providing your electronic ”signature” for all Current track rules & Policies ,there will also be request to sign on at the track and a wrist band issued.
Data: all data will be kept by Lisburn BMX Club the data controller ,for more information please see our privacy policies.